If you are interested to hear new, and sometimes rather out of the box ideas, the Dutch flavoured TedX Binnenhof might be something for you. You can come to Cape Town on Monday 31 March for an afternoon full of innovative words and visuals, and you will be able to give yours as well. South Africa will join over 40 countries in hosting a live stream viewing party of the annual TedxBinnenhof in the Hague on 31 March. The Tedx event will feature the following speakers:
- Mike Eman – Prime-Minister of Aruba – 2020: Aruba sustainable & self-sufficient
- Heleen Herbert – Heijmans N.V./Hydrea Thermpipe- warm water from the sewer system
- Onno van Schayk – Universiteit Maastricht- Chimneys as Preventive Medicine
The South African event will be hosted under the auspices of Bonnie Horbach, The Consul General of the Netherlands in Cape Town. The event will not only create a platform for debate and exchange between South African and Dutch audiences but also feature presentations from renowned South African experts and leaders such as,
- Bulelwa Ngewana – CEO of Cape Town Partnership
- Mike Mulcahy – Green-Cape,
- Brian Wilkinson- CEO Green Building Council of South Africa
- Shannon Royden Turner- Informal South,
- Frederik Groos – CEO Butterfly housing / partner DASUDA,
- Fernel Abrahams – Renewable Energy Technologies and Green Economy Western Cape Government .
The session will be moderated by Rashiq Fataar – founder director of Future Cape Town.
You can tweet the Dutch Consul General in Cape Town, Bonnie Horbach @horbachbonnie to get free tickets, be quick there are only 20 tickets available!! If you are unable to come, you can follow it live from your computer. Recordings will also be uploaded directly after the Talk to our YouTube Channel
Date: Monday 31 March
Invitations inquiries: [email protected]
Venue: DLA Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyer, 11 Buitengracht Street